Sunday, October 28, 2012

Swolespiration

Some of you may know of the past encounters with some swole hating, or rather, abusing bank tellers that I've had from time to time.

Well my fellow swolediers, as Bob Dylan said "the times they are a changin."

A few days ago I was in the bank and when I was called to the counter it was none other than a past swole offender. Well, she was friendly as usual, but then something weird happend. She started telling me how she had been going to the gym. How she has been doing it five days a week for four weeks and has lost 12 pounds.

She was gleaming with pride. Like she had never been so happy with herself as she was at that moment. She was giddy with excitement.

It was beautiful.

Later when I got home I told my wife about it. I explained to her how the bank teller told me that she knew I was basically a stranger but felt the need to tell me all about how she's been exercising and eating better. My wife then said something that I never even considered.

"Maybe you inspired her."

Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't. But either way, I was happy to hear about how this woman was bettering her life and had decided to walk the path of swole.

No comments:

Post a Comment