Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Comment that Started Swole Acceptance and SAEH

Warning: Many [TW] in this post.

So today I unfortunately revisited some old memories I had thought were forgotten. A user, in my community on reddit.com posted this link. This was the day SAEH and the Swole Acceptance movement was born. I kept it to myself for a long, long time.

Too many terrible memories... The time I flew cross country and my shoulders were smashed in on each side because they were "too big" for the confines of my seat. The time an old roommate lectured me for drinking raw eggs. Called me a meat head, said I was stupid and I was endangering my own life. The time I went to Outback Steakhouse and ordered an extra porterhouse which caused a look from our waitress like I was some disgusting blob of muscle.

The time I was waiting in line at the supermarket and a middle aged woman squeezed my arm.

All the times I was cat called walking down the street.

All the times I had to buy new clothes because they either shrank in the wash or I out grew them.

So many dollars and tears wasted on being swole.

Enough of this pity party. I love myself, I LOVE my swole, and I LOVE being swole. Nothing is more enjoyable than going to the gym, lifting some heavy weights, then retiring back to my house and devouring a six egg omelet, a protein shake, and maybe a half gallon of whole milk.

Being swole is beautiful. I am beautiful.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012: Swole-Log

Did some bench work, got 215x10 followed up by some light rows and other back work.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing !
    When it comes to Health, Safety and Environment solutions, Poshe Solutions Pvt. Ltd is the leading institute for all international safety courses.
    Nebosh course in chennai
    Nebosh courses in chennai
    Nebosh in Chennai
    Nebosh IGC in Chennai
    Iosh Ms in Chennai
    Iosh courses in Chennai

    ReplyDelete